Finding Training Data for VAaS (7/5)

I've been struggling to find data to train VAaS on. Though I wanted to start small - train a neural net such as TensorFlow ASR on vocal recordings of users who are drunk. However, every single corpora that I could find online has a restriction where I need an advisor at a university.

Here are the ones I found but couldn't get my hands on:

There are many more that are there on the sites linked, but they all require some sort of university login, whether through CLARIN or through a CMU login. Unfortunately, I have nether, but I have emailed the professors who are in charge of login information I doubt I will get a response, though, since I asked them in the dead of summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LSD in the Bay Area

Speech-to-text

Nicotine in the Bay Area